Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. This superior quality powder has been proved to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Whey contains 24 g of premium whey protein to support muscle growth and recovery, 5.5 g of naturally occurring BCAAs and many other minerals, but just 1 g of fat, 1 g of sugar and 3 g of carbs.
• A great choice for female and male bodybuilders, athletes or those on high protein diets
• Contains 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs
• Higher pure protein percentage, nearly 79% protein concertation (24 g of protein per 30.4 g serving size)
• More than 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
• More Than 5 Grams of the Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
• Quality powder that Mix easily with a spoon, blender or a shaker cup
• Naturally and artificially flavored with many tasty and delicious flavors to choose from
• Pre-workout, post-workout or even first thing in the morning
Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
Shape up supplement store © 2020